All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Would you ever fuck off

Defending a gouger? Which county are you from?

You steamer.

Lolz, is he from Limerick?

In fairness, no one would ever be convicted of what he did if there was a brawl on the street and thats what he did. He did zero damage to Comer. It was a scuffle and an attempted eye gouge.

In terms of GAA actions, it was extremely serious on a number of fronts. He wasnt a member of the panel, he got involved in something that had fuck all to do with him, and he eye gouged someone. Scumbag behaviour. a 3 month ban would be about right I reckon, if he got 6, I wouldnt crib at it, but thats about that.

But this whole thing about cancelling him and going after his job or talking about prosecution is a load of aul shite.

10 Likes

Cop on and stop embarrassing yourself.

did someone get killed?

No, he was just concerned that the Armagh lad might give the Galway lad covid.

1 Like

This lad hasn’t let his mother see her grandkids because she sent them a birthday card during covid. Remember that.

3 Likes

Trampish act. A 3 week ban won’t deter anyone from doing it again Irrelevant that he did no damage. The intent was clearly there. He’s an absolute tramp and deserves whatever heat is coming his way.

I think the fact that Galway and Armagh both had a very realistic chance of reaching a final heightened the drama and passion yesterday. Had that quarter-final been played in say 2016 with the winners playing the unstoppable Dublin team then I don’t think it would have generated the same interest. It was the perfect storm for a cracking contest.

Watching the highlights back I think I spotted Nikki from the GAA catfish celebrating on the hill after a Jarlath Óg Burns point at 0-5 to 0-3.

6 Likes

:smiley::smiley: still on about Covid. You’re as bright as Tiernan Kelly was yesterday, thinking it wouldn’t be spotted with 70k supporters with phones and all the RTE cameras.

Mate?

It is a trampish act. I said as much. I also said he should get a 3 month ban. Leaving no damage is entirely relevant. Had he caused serious damage then the over the top outrage would be warranted. You could say he was lucky he didnt cause damage. But he didnt, so people need to stop making this bigger than it really is.

Comparing it to being prosecuted and people trying to get him to lose his job are talking through their hole.

So gouging wouldn’t be considered assault? Why is there such uproar about it then?

Some fella on twitter reckons theres precedent for lads getting away with gouging and that Tiernan will be grand.

From looking at Tiernans face at HT in ET (where inexplicably he was out on the field again!), I’d say he’s had a tough aul nights sleep.

Handy enough to get ticket for Dublin vs Kerry there. Still on sale.

2 Likes

Because of fannies like you.

Jeysus, you think you’re @Malarkey now. God help us.

because it happened on a gaa pitch. I hate this craic of people trying to compare a hit or whatever to “outside a nightclub”. Rows happen up and down the country and people attempt to gouge like that and nothing ever gets prosecuted unless there is serious damage caused.

4 Likes