All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Interesting take.

1 Like

Is he talking about Tyrone defending in the first paragraph?

1 Like

Apart from @BruidheanChaorthainn I doubt anyone is saying any of those things are ok.

1 Like

Seems to be a statement of fact alright.

Your the guy who cheerleads a biter.

I never said it was ok either. I said people should get over it. Nobody died.

Star was probably to blame for the whole thing.

When the final whistle blew he sprinted for the dressing rooms and encouraged his players to do likewise. Reminiscent of Kilcoo charging down the tunnel against Corofin.

That lead to Morgan giving Comer a dunt and Comer reacted then.

Star completely lost the run of himself but it was great to watch.

Very unlike Star. He’s no Dan the Man

This is incorrect

1 Like

What’s your version of events from behind your printer?

Yeah id have no issue with it being 6. Not sure about 12 but id still have little sympathy for him

1 Like

I think the GAA are going to come down heavily on this lad. I’m predicting a holiday spell for him of at least 12 months but 24 months is also a possibility. They may also fine both County Boards in the region of €10k each which is likely to be mitigated to €5k in Galway’s case on appeal.
Armagh’s somewhat colourful disciplinary record will in this case be their downfall.

1 Like

He was at sea in the middle of the brawl. Reminded me of a fella trying to pull a ewe out of a flock for shearing.

7 Likes

It wss absolutely hilarious when Coldrick and the County Secretary’s were fumbling with biro’s and sheets of paper in between normal time and extra time. Pure amateur hour stuff.

The delays between Normal Time/Extra Time and ET/Penalties felt very long but only added to the drama.

Wonderful stuff, it got everybody talking, great promotion for the GAA. Pity we never saw any of it. There is footage of what happened out there somewhere and it needs to be on YouTube.

FFS the ruck is first thing up on the Tonight Show. Dick Clerkin is present.

I’d agree on the first part anyway. The fact it was in croke park and on live TV makes it worse for the gaa as an organisation.

Good jaysus

For fuck sake.

2 Likes

The chippy Northerners on Skype while the Free Staters in the comfort of the studio.

Does Jack Chambers play any GAA at all? Ciara Doherty is a lovely lady.

Liam O’ Neill talking about how lads used to shake hands and there’d be no brawls in the past. Sure Paidi and Some Allen fella from Cork were trading punches as far back as the 70’s😂