All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Now for the big one. Munster. Here we go.

Munster quarter finals.

Tipperary v Waterford

Clare v Limerick

Semi finals

Kerry v Cork

Tipp/Waterford v Clare/Limerick

1 Like

Backdoor in this?

Ulster.

Preliminary round - Fermanagh v Tyrone

Quarter finals -

Donegal v Armagh

Antrim v Cavan

Monaghan v Down

Derry v Fermanagh/Tyrone

That’s the end of Tyrone winning Ulster. Nobody comes through the prelims to win it

A Tipp v Kerry Munster football final below in Killarney could be a bit of craic.

Theres maybe 4 games in that whole draw I’d bother watching

Donegal won the All-Ireland from the Ulster preliminary round in 2012.

And you still had fellas vehemently arguing against a change in format. It’s actually worked out nicely in that at least two of the provincial finals will be trouncings which will help the #change agenda

Derry v Tyrone should be tasty.

It’s the opposite really, I’d say 4 or 5 of the last 10 winners have come through the preliminary round, including Cavan in 2020. Donegal have done it 3 times over the past 10 years.

Galway v Mayo meeting in championship on Easter weekend will be weird. They usually don’t play each other until June or early July.

Leinster hurling championship club and county is miles behind its Munster counterparts. Last night game case in point, woeful stuff. Surely All Ireland hurling championship club and county should be an open draw.

Yet Ballyhale will more than likely win the All-Ireland club hurling title again.

Also this is definitely the wrong thread😂

The Leinster club has been better than Munster for a long time . The Cotk clubs have been poor for over a decade now . Tipp have no been great . Waterford is one team . Clare not great either . Lk been the best but haven’t tore up trees at national level bar Na P win

Ballyhales junior team would beat the pick of last nights teams. Open draw would be a much better competition.

Might have been in the past but not anymore.

We will see. I agree the Wexford team were awful last night .

Clough Ballacolla on the beer for 3 weeks and a few lads with Covid and the Rapps still couldn’t raise a gallop.

Cuala were a great team from Leinster who recently won an All-Ireland club too. When was the last time a non-Leinster club won the All-Ireland club title? 2016?