All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

We defo had the rub of a few decisions here and there, but Derry deserved natin scoring so few from play

Hilarious headlines that Hawkeye “malfunctioned” today, it’s been fucked all year. Wasn’t there one game where it basically admitted it don’t have a notion?

Hawkeye has cost Galway the double

15 Likes

If the Limericks had any class they’d offer a replay.

‘but Derry beat Clare by15 points’
:smile:

Leister Final wasn’t it - think it was a TJ Reid free.

1 Like

It was worth the journey up to junktown just to see an Ulster goalie get caught out with their fuckacting up the pitch. Hard luck Derry, sound skins to a man.

12 Likes

I’d like to greatly commiserate with Derry. I think they are a fine side, who play hard but fair and play in general a nice brand of football. There was so much at stake yesterday it became a cagey affair is all. The Galway management team have done some job. With regards to hurllng and football in Galway, I could easily be wrong, but my perception from was always that football had a broader spread of players and supporters

More than a few flatty. We were mostly rubbish yesterday but gallagher should put aside the niceties and question several blatant decisions.

He did. Played CB for Galway vs Mayo in the Connacht championship on 2014. He was on the hurling panel as well that year.

Did Galway Bay/N17 come on the tannoy at full time at all yesterday or was it some bland U2 song?

It was I wish I was back home in Derry

3 Likes

Hawkeye really costing 8k a game ?

Dalo said it was 10 to 15k a game recently.

Surely 4 or 5 cameras covering all angles would do the same job for half the price and might actually work.

The EPL lads in Stockley Park are at a loose end. They could draw their magic lines.

The Celt Pub is some spot here.

1 Like

Warm day in Dublin
Hopefully the Porter Laureate has the sun cream on

The Porter Laureate was peak @padjo

2 Likes

How was Matthew Tierney wearing No.27 against Armagh? A blood sub jersey I assume? The boys on the Sunday Game reckon Con can’t play now he’s not named in the 26.

As a neutral I’d prefer to see Kerry win. Although the thoughts of backing Galway against Dublin in all-Ireland final is alluring. I’d say a Galway v Dublin final would be box office on TFK.

No ode from Porter laureate today yet.
Advantage Kirry