All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Thought that was the in laws business

1 Like

Not sure it needed that last line. Some lads are weird

2 Likes

I agree, that was out of hand.

They were two lovely Derry goals.

2 Likes

Last time i saw Shane McGuigan he was timbering the shit out of Pauric Mahony in Parnell Park.

1 Like

What’s your basis for judging the league campaign as shite?

Donegal v Derry will be an absolute belter of an Ulster final.

Normally this pairing wouldn’t sell out Clones for an Ulster final but Derry will bring the biggest crowd they’ve brought to an Ulster final since the early 90s.

Fullback was badly caught out for second goal …

The umpires looked like extras from Bobby storeys funeral

1 Like

That 93 final should never have been played … pitch was waterlogged …

Davy Power went heavy on the Grecian

1 Like

Too right. I was on the old grass Hill at Clones that day, the last day it was ever used. It was a miracle the crowd didn’t get hurt, it was a mudbath.

2 Likes

They got relegated.

Nobody knows too much about whether Dublin are “back” yet. The lack of quality of their opposition so far cannot be underestimated. Meath were unbelievably shit today.

But you’d think Kildare would want to have been beating Westmeath by at least 8 to 10 points if they were serious about beating Dublin.

That doesn’t mean they were shite though. Drew with Kerry and beat Dublin (which is a big psychological plus going into the final), had the beating of Tyrone but let it slip and built up a strong attacking threat throughout the league, evidenced in the complete rinsing they gave Monaghan. They were heavily tipped for relegation too and were unlucky to go down. Saying the campaign was shite is commentary I’d expect from someone who didn’t actually see any of their games.

3 Likes

The word on the ground before the Wexford match was that Dublin were flying.

The results and performances so far would back that up.

1 Like

Right so, we’ll see.

Dublin applying the keep it simple stupid mantra. We’re better footballers than them - go out and show it. Great to see

1 Like

Supervalu used to be the way. Tickets.ie maybe.

1 Like