He is fantastic - let the man preach

8 Likes

It’s their day in fairness.

Fair play to McGeeney. Some service

2 Likes

Ah jayz look at McGeeney :clap:

1 Like

McGeeney staying hydrated.

Spare a taught for the Donegal senior football panel who are probably going back training this evening.

5 Likes

His moth taking pride of place

I’m on IPTV here lads. Does Jarly eventually stop talking?

1 Like

I’d say there is a temperament issue there as much as an injury problem. Second AI final and anonymous in both. Even for that one Walsh dropped short there was no sign of him pressurising the keeper, the least he is expected to do if he is going to be in around there.

1 Like

Are Awrmaw any good? That’s the first time I’ve seen them play in years. I’m not necessarily casting aspersions on how good they possibly are. All they had to do today was sit back and let Galway present it to them. They did kick some clutch scores alright and was all their total from play?

He’s not fit. You can see it with how he’s moving. Afraid to burst into anything more than a jog. Probably feels it will go again on him if he pushes it. I presume they picked him as he still needs minding by the defence but once Armagh defended so deep with everyone behind the ball there was no chance to even get a high ball into him.

3 Likes

Give the mic back to Jarlath

That’s the inter county season all done for it for another year.

The worst inter county season ever closely followed by last years.

Both hurling and football finals defined by a host of awful wides along with a heap of players being injured.

Thought it was a decent speech by Forker.

1 Like

God I fucking hate Galway GAA but I love being a Galwayman.

5 Likes

Hildergarde Naughton looking fierce downbeat

McGeeney looks like a man who has fulfilled his dream

4 Likes

The negativity isn’t healthy mate

They are punching way above the sum of their parts.

Galway would be way better individually but flopped as a collective on the day.

3 Likes