All Ireland Football Final 2024

stop all about me, make your customary speech and pass on the cup. if you are a father like me with goalposts in your back garden this is for you. ffs thereā€™s 1000ā€™s of people in the country with no back garden.
the last president was a bit of a stutterer but at least he made it about the players.
wanker.
happy for Armagh and McGeeney

2 Likes

For a fella that professes to be so learned you know fuck all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@myboyblue spent last year calling Dessie Farrell an incompetent fool and this year doing the same with McGeeney. Any chance you could start putting the boot into Micheal Donoghue?

17 Likes

Outstanding Armagh

1 Like

The clubs in Armagh who tried to vote out McGeeney must feel like some cunts now

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/iaincorbettt/status/1817594918505697717

1 Like

At least she got in this time. Wasnā€™t she the one whinging about not getting a fancy free ticket some years back?

It is a remarkable achievement for McGeeney. No underage success in that group. Any amount of heartbreaking defeats over the last few years and here they are.

6 Likes

The last lad couldnā€™t even get the winning captains name right on multiple occasions

2 Likes

Jim Gavin has a big job on his hands, a desperate game of football. But the winners wonā€™t care about that, happy for Armagh.

Galway won their AI beating the Dubs, a familiar tale for a few now

Why does Damien Lawlor ask the same questions after every game?

1 Like

I bet ya those people will be the ones busting a gut, probably pushing kids out of the way, to get themselves in picture with McGeeney if he comes to the club.

The hand that wields the knife can never wear the crown

2 Likes

Itā€™s not very nice to blame one individual. But Shane Walsh lost that game for Galway.

2 Likes

Was it the manager or the players who won the game?

The Armagh boys are fertile anyway. Kids flying everywhere

1 Like

Lovely scenes. A lot of photographs of a lifetime being taken there.

4 Likes

Darcy and Conroy couldnā€™t have done much more for Galway in the 2nd half.

4 Likes

They were the better team from the start

1 Like

It was a fair effort from Conroy at his age but Iā€™d say the legs had gone at the end. That looked very strange decision where he was blocked at the end.

1 Like