All Ireland Football Final 2024

father ted misery GIF

1 Like

Players are afraid to try to find them with a short kick pass. Comer showed lovely for Maher in the second half but he decided to play safe with sideways handpass.

1 Like

Is that the same wan that was marching on the 12th??:thinking:

We’re getting they guy who turned the most exciting team in football into the most boring team in football to correct the boringness of football?

1 Like

Considering how many times they had the ball just outside the Armagh 45 with no pressure on them it’s incredible Galway couldn’t work a single ‘mark’ yesterday. Armagh worked one mark in the game but it quickly became clear the wing forward who claimed it was there for stuff like the block at the end rather than his kicking ability.

3 Likes

Even if they did there was no one able to kick it.

1 Like

They worked one for Shane Walsh and he missed it

1 Like

Just have faith in the process. It will be grand.

I don’t think the lighter ball would. Paul Conroy showed that putting it over from 45m is relatively easy. Look at how far over the bar many of the points travel. A lighter ball would be more likely to curve wide I reckon?
It’s giving reward for risk. It’s balanced too far on the risk side now obviously.

cc @myboyblue

https://twitter.com/SeanPotts3/status/1817829134401257968?t=i0DIybE_EisSJRVqj2igoA&s=19

I can see geezer doing a Roy keane and transforming from ultra serious pyscho to a scathing pundit with a dry wit

I presume McGeeney was taking coin for the Ni Fianna gig?

Ah surely not? Wasnt Sherlock on that team too?

I’ve no idea. I doubt sherlock was getting paid. He played underage with na fianna.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Wink GIF

Went from debating cancelling today’s annual leave at around 17:15 yesterday to stumbling in the door ratarsed at 6 this morning.

God bless those Galway bottlers for this sensational hangover.

23 Likes

The best ones were the unplanned ones

https://twitter.com/SligoStats/status/1817874398432420181?t=ziRhZ1ocN6w37xI0wtNHQQ&s=19

The two strongest dual counties lead the board. Not especially surprising

2 Likes

Most All-Ireland final wins in the last 40 years, combined football and hurling:
Kilkenny 13
Kerry 10
Dublin 10

The strongest dual counties lead the board, not especially surprising.