All Ireland Football Final - An Classico

Just wonderful to see Jack O’Connor going around like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.

7 Likes

Fuckin Dub or dub based referee

He always looks like that

1 Like

Yep. It’ll be some rebuild now for Dublin. There’s a few easy AIs to be picked up over the next 2/3 years for the rest.

Not with you. I think DG is an excellent referee. The biggest mistake he made all day was missing Paul Geaney fouling ball with a double hop before he goaled.

3 Likes

Gough was excellent, I’m pretty sure he called that one right as well

3 Likes

Supposedly the ball hopped of his foot and not the ground so it wasn’t a double hop. Michael Murphy was a bit sceptical of it on the BBC coverage

Maurice Deegan on BBC at half time said it was fine - not fully sure why but the second hop wasn’t really a hop.

That was a harsh free v Clifford when he could have had a 45

2 Likes

Soft, but it was a free

1 Like

No real highlight moment to wow Gaz from Birmingham watching on the Beeb.

Yes if the crossbar hadn’t been there it would have been a goal.

2 Likes

McCarthy should have had a red card

3 Likes

It was a second hop, if you look closely. PG realized his error and then tricked DG with a swift toe to hand.

1 Like

It took serious toxicity from kerry to have 31 counties supporting dublin

Basquel, Fitz and Cluckxton were great, McCaffrey a thorn in Kerrys side when he came on. Dubs just better footballers really

2 Likes

Hate that argument. If I was working in Kilkenny I’d still want to fuck them over.

Have a close look at incident. Ball hits ground a second time before toe to hand.

The free for nothing that McCaffrey got, keading to Mannions point to go in front, was shocking.

And the posts might be unstable too.