All Ireland Football Final - An Classico

I’m not sure he declared it on the Sunday Game, in fact I’m not sure he was ever a panelist on it but he did declare it publicly. It was a particularly nasty rumour to put out about somebody.

9 Likes

That was awful stuff, the absolute worst side of the country showing itself in the middle of one of the worst times of the country’s history.

I think James McCarthy is my favourite Gaelic footballer ever, I’ve never seen anyone as effective and versatile, the absolute engine of Dublin for the last 12-13 years.

5 Likes

Padraig Pearse. They love a bit of roguish rivalry

2 Likes

He said it on late late show I think

Robbie Kelleher was very naive in that sequence of events

We always gave him hell in the club for that.

1 Like

That Murchan goal looks worse everytime I see it, a heinous amount of steps

1 Like

Ah here, hes a great bit of stuff, but nobody loves a James McCarthy above a Maurice Fitz.

Did he actually beat one player to score it ? My memory of it was poor David Moran running on treacle from a long way out trying to catch him .

1 Like

Won the chance to buy a ticket in the club draw. Works out perfectly as I don’t have a hurling match on the Sunday either. Should be a great occasion. I’ll be on the lookout for a Kerry bucket hat.

1 Like

O’Brien named to start

That’s a nice prize. Right in the action there. I would second toners. And no distance from Keoghs, McDaids and a few more. And after a stop to wet the whistle no distance from there to anywhere really.

2 Likes

He’d be in your 15 all day. But not the star

That Kerry bench looks dogshit

1 Like

Every team needs a McCarthy but everyone wants to be a Maurice

1 Like

Yea I’m looking forward to it. I’ve never been to a football AI.

There will only ever be one Maurice. And Davy Clifford can do his best to be second

Roy Curtis tweets will be iconic this weekend

2 Likes

I’ve just watched the Anton O’Toole documentary from last Christmas again to get me in the mood.

2 Likes