All Ireland Football Final - An Classico

What do you reckon? Is the narrative over the hill dubs try to reel in the years and fail or class is permanent?

You won’t be saying Roy gets it to the above​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS who was the imposter playing centre back for LK last Sunday according to you he was chased off the TUSGG last November by some non entity from BG and never to be seen again​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Except when he praises the greatest team of all time because you’re a bitter Tipperary cunt that can’t recognise an iconic achievement.

1 Like

He has you rattled mate you need to relax

2 Likes

@Bod95 craves validation from the Chipp crowd.

2 Likes

Nothing will ever rattle me pal I’m on cloud 9, just calling out bitterness as I said Sunday night 99.9% of posters here can recognise greatness.

@peddlerscross will you get out of @Bod95 head ffs, I doubt he can spare the space

Bugler named

I think Dublin will do whatever it takes and get over the line by hook or by crook.

1 Like

Dublin will win by 5+

I thought Kilmacud Crokes* had caused you to exit the Dublin bandwagon? Are you back on board?

What Kilmacud Crokes* did won’t be forgotten but they are separate entity to Dublin GAA.

1 Like

I would actually support tyrone against kerry at this stage, even if mickey harte was managing them

1 Like

I wouldn’t condone it but i wouldn’t be surprised to see clifford get a bad doing

1 Like

Clifford is very close to him. Very.

It wouldnt surprise me if Clifford didn’t finish the game alright…

Clifford is much better than Maurice already. Far more cut to him

2 Likes

He’s dealt with McNamee, Hampsey and McKaigue without a problem. The posh lad from Coola isn’t going to bother him.

2 Likes

A very weak looking Dublin team. They’ll hardly start like that.

1 Like

There’s a last throw of the dice feel to this Dublin mission. Anything to get the job done.
There’s a few Mun lads that will be floating nearby…