All Ireland Football Final - An Classico

You’d have to be happy for Dessie. He shipped a lot of abuse. Even still lads will say he was the monkey rather than the organ grinder.

2 Likes

Have a great night. And few days

1 Like

Kerry were 100% intent on fouling him before he could get up any head of steam

5 Likes

Enjoy the celebrations kid. And @Spidey @Cheasty @Juhniallio and any of the rest of the @Dublins

3 Likes

He turned around and handpassed it to a kerry player after running up a blind alley when the game was in the mixer. An awful decision

Is there no Kerryman posting here?

@kerry1891 - but he’s nearly a Dub now :wink:

@kerry1891 is the only one off the top of my head

@TreatyStones is the only one off the top of my head

17 Likes

The far West Limerick lads would be honorary Kerrymen too

1 Like

The Abbeyfeale double double foiled.

Drove through their last week. Gates with both the Limerick and Kerry flags up. Almost the best of both worlds.

I’d a Kerry hat as a young lad as the grandfather from Abbeyfeale got me one.

They are savage confused back there. They would genuinely support Kerry and not think there was anything wrong. On the other side of the county you have lads burning Tipp jerseys.

I suppose ourselves and Kerry have never really been rivals.

I remember going back to Killarney when Limerick were going well and the Abbeyfeale crew were there half in Limerick jerseys and half in Kerry jerseys. And their club mates playing for Limerick. Weirdos

7 Likes

When it came down to it Dublin were always going to win this game

I didn’t enjoy that game today at all. Was the weather that bad at pitch level? It wasn’t too bad in Dublin 5. I thought the standard was atrocious & I didn’t find it compelling despite being close. It wasn’t like they were both playing out of their skins & trading blows. It was just…fairly shit with loads of fractured, messy & poor play. Really wayward shooting & some baffling decision making. I thought the attacking play was diabolical rather than defences giving exhibitions. There was also no atmosphere whatsoever & I found myself checking the sound on my TV when what I thought were pivotal interventions garnered fairly muted reactions. And then injury time just petered out & it was over before Kerry had one last attack. I’m usually a very positive person with a sunny disposition & I wanted Dublin to win. But that was shite.

5 Likes

T’was wet rain. The straight down kind.

Vertical rain is grand, it only lands on the head. The horizontal rain is a Cunt

Breaking lads, the atmosphere was shit in Bandage’s siting room

25 Likes

Kell surpreeze he didn’t enjoy the game and Fiachra and Oisin tearing around like lunatics hanging out of him and his missus gone off to dundrum SC with the gals

2 Likes

What an absolutely fucking pointless thing to say after the fact