All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

Go back to getting giddy about Ross Munnelly appearing on offtheball … Loais’ All Ireland moment.

Laois mate, its Laois. Jesus, you’re doing yourself no favours here whatsoever.

he was too focused on putting the apostrophe in the right place.

1 Like

He’s better than this, I’ve seen it. I believe in him.

From The Indo…

Elsewhere, former All-Ireland winning captain Lester Ryan has left the KIlkenny squad.

The Clara man led the Cats to All-Ireland glory in 2014 but has struggled for game time under Brian Cody of late.

With the influx of new players into the squad, Ryan has fallen down the pecking order. Ryan started the win over Offaly in the Leinster SHC round robin series but has since found himself out in the cold and wasn’t part of the squad for the county’s final round robin game against Wexford.

And it’s understood that the four time All-Ireland winner made the decision to step away during the week as the Cats prepare for their Leinster SHC final clash with Galway on July 1.

What the good fuck?

I’d love to see that argument about McInerney again, I can’t remember who put it out there…

He’s not spectacular but I rate him as a good hard-working player, and to me, seems unlucky to be so out of favour currently.

2 Likes
1 Like

I said he was a “possible” weak link! I also admitted several times since that he had proved that assertion to be incorrect.

Point taken :+1:

No need to be so sensitive to perceived criticism of Galway, pal.

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

If you ever picked stones after getting land reclaimed you’d know something about his physique

17 Likes

Townie cunts wouldnt get it mate. All these fellas nowadays complaining of hamstrings and groin injuries, if they’d ever picked a spud, a schtone, a sod of turf, or thinned a few turnips, they’d never have gotten a one of them injuries.

11 Likes

leisure activities compared to fighting for your life to get out of d’island, garryowen or moyross after a match.

Fight nothing. Nothing I tell ya.

All the Galway boys get fierce sensitive when lads mention that they have a team of physical monsters

Au Contraire. We are very proud of that fact and hope our physical monsters can continue to crush all before them. Sadly Tipp have already been crushed by less physical specimens so we won’t have that pleasure.

1 Like