All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

That’s probably the issue alright because there was no other justification for what they did. Initially they argued that the pitch couldn’t cope with 3 games on one day (eg. Minor/Ring final/Senior game), but then they went ahead and scheduled the Meagher/Rackard/Ring finals for the same day from then on :smile:

It would make a such huge difference if they did that. From the lads I know who played in those games it really was a significant incentive. Unfortunately they’re all in football dominated counties so there is little or no hope of a motion to bring it back. Would have to come from central council.

kerry could upset the whole thing

say we win the all Ireland in hurling, will we still have to play the promotion play off game v the bottom team in the munster round robin ? So in theory Kerry can win the all Ireland and lose the promotion play off game? the all Ireland winners could not be in the provincial championship the following year. !!!

The All-Ireland Hurling final will be held on the weekend of August 19.

:rofl:

Waterford chairman Paddy Joe Ryan on RTE radio there saying Walsh Park will host their Munster hurling championship matches against Tipp and Cork - unless the decision is taken out of their hands…

Limerick s year

The new Munster league format might actually justify building more white elephants

The team who can’t get out of 1b :ok_hand::joy:

What have Galway got to do with this.

That sounds like an inverted former of blackmail

Clare will have a good u21 team in 2018

Will ye win it Joe?

I think we could mybe in 2019

I know it upset the 2 home 2 away games dynamic but a double header on the open day of the munster championship would be an attractive billing. double headers in munster would be appealing

also in leinster actually - will parnell pk be big enough for the dubs home games assuming they are playing them there

Double headers are always shite

It will sell out for the Kilkenny match anyway. I think it’s a good idea using home grounds regardless of their size. It creates atmosphere and it will be live on tv for anyone who doesn’t get a ticket.

Having said that the gaa should be ashamed of themselves for not giving Dublin the funding to build a bigger stadium. We will always be the outsiders unfortunately

Have de dubs got Kilkenny at home Binky? When is it on? a packed Parnell Park generates great atmosphere. I ll tip along to that one

What do you make of Keaney coming back?

say launch the munster championship with Cork v Tipp with Limerick v Waterford curtain raiser €20 per ticket venue Pairc Ui Chaoimh, go all out promoting it to fill de place. ???

It does in it fuck