All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

To be honest, the new set up isn’t that bad. Tweak it a bit with timing of games and it would be a better story.

1 Like

You had it above. Home advantage for losing finalist. And an evening game. If it cant be shown on t.v. then what about it

I love Munster hurling it is hard and challenging but lensiter too predictable

Clare are in the semis, ergo better, for now, than limerick and KK

Will ye beat limerick bud?

I wouldn’t accept a rationale like that on an audit file. Very weak analysis.

That’s like saying England are better than Brazil and Germany.

The thought of getting stuck in traffic in Charleville and Buttevant didn’t appear to the Clare fans

This tweet would suggest so…

There was about a ten minute delay in Charleville and we went straight through Buttevant on the way down. No hold-up at all on the way back, I was at the Blackpool Retail Park at 5, back in Limerick before half 6.

1 Like

340 mile round trip complete. What was the consensus on Fergal Horgan today? I thought he was fairly woeful and inconsistent, one of his poorer outings

He gave a fair few phantom frees to Wexford I thought anyways. Me likey the name change.

2 Likes

Brain says no…

There would have been a different kind of invasion if the game had gone against us. The over-ruling of his linesman for the ball near the end put the top hat on it.

That was surely Alan Kelly’s fault. Waved the flag and then corrected himself and said the ball hadn’t crossed the line.

1 Like

2 Likes

Indeed.

Martin Fogarty for Wexford.

He was about to, stopped himself and folded his arms, but he was a yard away and Horgan overruled him from thirty yards away.

He blew up cos he though linesman had put up his flag which he hadn’t. He threw it in then.

1 Like

Watching it live (on tv) it appeared that Kelly had pit up his flag. He was right to blow.

1 Like

I met a few Clare lads in town a while ago in flying form. Skulling pints and having great craic…they didn’t seem too bothered with the choice of venue.