All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

No mess wtf happened Wexford tooday bud

Look at the Rugby Perv in the bushes with all the gossip. :grin:

1 Like

Lads going on about how a Saturday afternoon in cork doesn’t suit. There was 28,500 there this time last year in cork, at 3pm when Clare played Tipp. That argument doesn’t wash.

It is a fixture that appealed to fuck all. There is no rivalry type relationship between either side. Not near geographicaly to warrant rivalry. Neither realistically going to challenge for the all Ireland. Both coming off demoralizing results. The added whining this week encouraged more people to stay away.

You’d swear the way wexford people were going on about Thurles that it was a half hour drive down a motorway to an easily accessible car park right beside a delux modern stadium.

1 Like

After GY Id be most afraid of Clare of whats left

Hold on
Lads

Unreal. I met 2 Tipp lads (at the show) on Thursday and they were appalled at the state of the road and how long it takes. The road to Thurles is a disaster. Thurles is a shit hole.

Cork was a grand venue. If it had been Wexford there’d have been fuck all more at it. We’re the biggest bandwagoners in the GGA.

2 Likes

So you’d rank them 3rd out of 4.

3rd ?

Yes Joe. The cork man reckons Galway are the toughest team left that cork could face. Then he’d have Clare ahead of the winners of tomorrow’s game

5 pal unless my sums are v bad

No. One of those can’t get through.

Maybe a toss for home advantage would have been better given the atmosphere and attendance in the games between Wexford and Clare in 2014.

Yes. But there are 5 teams in it now. And we could yet play any one of them

It could have been played on neutral ground in Sixmilebridge

1 Like

Maybe that he reckons Clare are better than Kilkenny and Limerick?

Could be a case for the losing finalist to have home advantage in this new set up

I would say 4th bud

It takes you a bit longer than most but you get there

A warning sign here for the champions league format merchants. Layve the provincials alone as they are.

1 Like