All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

I genuinely think Harnedy was at least as good if not better than Conlon this year, I donā€™t get why all the talk is about Conlon not Harnedy. Horgan would be deserving also. Kearney should be a cert but Limerick winning the AI may see Morrissey edge him out. Not a great year for wing backs, Mannion and Hannon nailed on, Byrnes or Morrissey will prob get a handy one due to lack of alternatives.

Daithi played conlon in four halves, injured, and cleaned him in three

3 Likes

Conlon was also injured, for whatever itā€™s worth

McInerney was very up and down this year, gave away a lot of scores through pure carelessness

1 Like

Didnā€™t know that. What was wrong with him

Not to mention the fact that Murphy was one of our top scorers all year.

Fucks sake

Medial knee ligaments.

Conlon scored four points more with an extra game. Harnedy scored more goals and for my money was more impactful in terms of coming up with scores or big plays at times when his team were down. He was consistently the one who stepped up for Cork when needed.

Hard to argue with that tbh.

He isnā€™t. Heā€™s the best in Ireland alright, but Quaid is also top drawer and would have won it many other years.
Whatā€™s ironic is that the Limerick forwards poor shooting helped deprive Quaid of an All star.

1 Like

They will both get one. Horgan wont based on his poor semi final. Kearney wont. Three of those lads carried our forwards all yr tbh

Jesus pal, remember the JMcG rule

Oh and, All Stars :smile:

To be fair mate, it wasnā€™t an all star prediction, it was Jamesies team of the year,

Huh? Clare hammered the shit out of limerick.

1 Like

We threw the game mate :rollseyes:

1 Like

Asterisk beside the 2018 all Ireland win.

Itā€™s only starting to sink in with a few of the Clare lads around here. Thus the futile attempts to bring the result in Ennis into play. Only one result that counts lads. Just the one.
They way yere whinging on about the Ennis game just makes it all the sweeter.

001074ab-642

9 Likes

No one whinging here mate. They came down to Ennis and they were sent home with their tae in a mug. Just how itā€™s always been.

3 Likes

I rest my case.