All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

true, but Limerick didn’t treat the Justin version of McCarthy great either when he dropped a few lads!

1 Like

should O’Flynn just have popped it over the bar ?

Ah look hindsight is always 20/20
In fairness the goal was on and the pass went over SH s head costing him a vital second or two and giving Quaid time to readjust

true

Good to see ye came out from behind the printer ye are hiding behind since 73

Its really amusing how fellas call it Cark as well. It adds about 25% to the humour in the post. Im from Cark and I love it

In fairness that’s because, apart from a few hundred supporters, nobody gives a shit about hurling in Limerick most of the time.

1 Like

Do do do do do Seamus Flanagan do do do do do Seamus flanagan.

6 Likes

Too true tis rugby season now

Who?

Young man

Feoghanagh are not an unfashionable club . In 1980 (x2) , 1994 , 1996 there were represented on the starting 15 . They backboned the 1955 greyhounds .

3 Likes

Just on the Quaid thing again, it doesn’t have to be a ‘moment that won the All-Ireland’ to be recognised as a superb piece of skill. But the timing & stage obviously add to it.

I certainly can’t remember a goalkeeper making a similar-type stop in recent years; the uniqueness of it adds to it.

Again, Harnedy’s chance was quite similar to Dowling’s goal in the final. The forward usually buries it in those situations.

Not remotely. It was a great moment, probably defining in terms of the year, but not anywhere near the best save this year.

NickeQuaidSaveLimerickVCorkJul18_large

5 Likes

That was your imagination clearly, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was more amused with how ye were making Mark Coleman out to be some sort of giant to suit your own agenda than anything else.

Can’t ye Just enjoy the win without looking for slights at every corner?

eh, no. TFK pal.

Threads are still being sorted from the last 12 months to see who slighted Limerick (not counting their own who gave them dogs abuse obviously). There is a long winter ahead to trawl back over thousands of posts to stick it up yer hole for saying Limerick wouldnt win the All Ireland and the Limerick lads will show you what’s what.

Well I’ll wait for the apology so.

Ha! its you who has to apologise! But it wont even matter if you did. Best just roll with it.

It’s your own fault anyway for saying Mulcahy is 6 foot tall and that Coleman is only 5"8’. Mulcahy bate him up a stick and it was there and then that we knew Limerick would win the All Ireland.

*edit, in a nice twist, I’ve just had a post about a very slight comment on Limerick that I made last March liked by one of the Tifosi.

1 Like

I’ll hang on for the apology mate. I never mentioned anything about Mike Casey other than he should start every game, Mulcahy shouldered Corks smallest defender and the lads lost the plot :smile:

Do you like Hardware?

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like