All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

What the fuck has Holden got on Cody? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is Skehill first choice for Galway now?

A Holden !

1 Like

Callanan has a fairly serious long-term injury. May not see any gametime this summer.

Big loss.

Skehill probably has enough quality outside him to cover him, but he always struck me as a bit of a bombscare.

Probably the weakest link in a team with very few weak links.

1 Like

Is there no new blood on Galway hurling?

Probably is, but they donā€™t need it at the moment.

Galway by 10

Skehill with Tuohy and an out of form Hanbury in front of him would give any opposition confidence tbh. Itā€™s a weakpoint hasnā€™t been targeted enough this year.

And Harte. Greater than the sum of their parts though.

Cody bringing in Billy Ryan could be just that.

1 Like

Glynn is best coming in when things have loosened up. Niall Burke is burning it up in training by all accounts.

4 Likes

I have absolute faith in o Donoghue and Galway, in that they will turn up and battle. Any team can lose a hurling match against any half decent side that gets a run of luck or decisions, but hopefully galway will have enough. I donā€™t expect them to be beaten, I certainly hope not.

1 Like

Burke will do a job on Deegan.

Nicky English was trying to highlight this in the times today which will inhibit Burke to an extent.

Galway have a physical defence ā€“ at times too physical and DaithĆ­ Burke needs to tone it down because Iā€™d be surprised if he got away with what he did in Salthill, in Croke Park ā€“ and a fair degree of skill with PĆ”draic Mannion continuing to excel.

The quality of that team is frightening, esp the front 8.

tippical cunt

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great but I was talking about Niall Burke.

My mistake, sorry, I was thinking about Billy Ryan.