All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

Heā€™s dicklexic.

Poor glas, the little gayboy.

Be careful or Iā€™ll destroy you and run you off the forum whimpering again like the last time, be careful you donā€™t really draw my ire out on you half handicapped homosexual weirdo.

Not 100% what you are on about here as context lost.

But this is a farce.

If I was a Wexford development officer or a volunteer coach if a development squad if would quit.

What do these latchicos know about coaching kids?

Almost certain they are breaking a number of GAA rules too

2 Likes

Have you finished editing or will I wait another 5 mins?

Howā€™s the husband anyway?

Yeah I was only slagging @anon61956325 for being a lazy fucker and he should go help you out and get a few quid for himself.

Iā€™m not sure what harm they are doing though? There are shit loads of camps on all over the place, sports specific and just general ones. They are just joining in on the bandwagon of it. I dont see the fuss, kids/parents either sign up or they dont. I mentioned earlier that it is a bit stupid having the age for ā€œelite hurlingā€ camps starting at 6, but bar that, it wouldnt bother me either way.

and Iā€™m also not sure why coaches or officers would be upset over it? For being paid for the coaching? And what rules are they breaking?

Hereā€™s an LIT one for ā‚¬275 http://www.lit.ie/Sports/HurlingCamp/default.aspx aimed at older kids. Again, using intercounty hurlers to sell it.

This seems to be IC hurlers doing this off their own back.
There coaching most likely sub par and in contradiction of what good coaching officers will be doing is a disaster.

Camps are fine but selling them as elite cos you are re are re county player is bullshit and will possibly take from the GAA own camps. Not much better in cases but itā€™s are re huge conflict of interest when county players are doing that yet a county employee is not even allowed coach his club

1 Like

yeah wouldnt disagree with any of that either. But doesnt bother me a whole lot too. If lads want to make a few quid extra however they can so be it. I think they are selling it to too young an age group but sure if people take up on it, itā€™s on them. Also agree that it conflicts with the cul camps which is not good either. Makes people choose one or the other hence the age group targeted is wrong IMO. But it is what it is. Some kids will love to meet the county lads and sure theyā€™ll be hurling more for a week or so than if they were doing nothing.

1 Like

Ah lads I donā€™t know.sur what young lad wouldnt want A week training with two of their county stars no matter what level itā€™s at.fsir play to them.the cunts up in the gaa are lining there pockets week after week during the summerā€¦

While itā€™s the players putting in all the hard work.50 notes isnā€™t overly prised imo either.

Fair play to them

7 Likes

Liam salmon never did me any harm.

1 Like

Itā€™s 200 - 250 per week for a coach for the FAI camps. Depends on location

Me thinks you are over simplifying things with the ā€œladsā€ doing it cos there are loads of other different camps. The big difference with the CUL camps, FAI/IRFU camps etc is that they are run in association with the governing bodies and you would assume the host venues etc are indemnified regarding insurance etc. Are the boys covering the insurance themselves here? Also all coaches for the other camps are Garda vetted (I know I know) although to be fair it couldā€™ve similar for this one as well.

Yeah they wouldnā€™t get the pitch without insurance.

Ya thatā€™s fair enough reading of it.

For obvious reasons iā€™m not against fellas making a go of something, but there is just so many inconsistencies in the gaa itā€™s unbelievable

If Kilkenny beat Galway on Sunday, Galway will be playing in a Hurling Quarter Final on Sunday the 15th and the Galway Footballers are down to play Kerry also on the 15thā€¦

I could be way off but they might play both hurling quarter finals on Saturday, the 14thā€¦?

Would be tough on the losers of the replay to be out 6 days later so maybe they wouldnā€™t force that on them, considering the GAA would get even more stick over where and when they fix matches.

If you had kids youā€™d realise thatā€™s a fucking bargain.

4 Likes

Both down for the 15th as per Gaa.ie

treble header in croke park with the galway hurling game moving to croke park? surely they couldnā€™t have both galway teams playing the same day?! would leave the clare v wexford game as a standalone fixture somewhere perhaps Saturday evening