All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

I want to go on Saturday, mate.

You can’t be waiting to plan your life around the GGA announcing fixture dates and venues on a Monday afternoon for the following weekend.

As @croppy_boy rightly says, some lads have DIY they need to be getting on with.

he’d look like some fucking spanner strolling around the square in Thurles with his 99 in hand, Wexford 96 jersey on and straw hat with 5 different headbands hanging off it

and the game on in Cork.

unless you could stroll from Thurles to Cork in an hour or so

1 Like

Poppycock - you knew the weekend of the QFs for a while now - you could have had your ducks neatly lined up and ready to arrange once the exact day was announced. What’s clear here is that Mrs Bandage is lining the duckies up, not you. Cunt.

You’re a little more forgiving this year.

Are you going to the Monaghan game in Croke Park on Sunday?

1 Like

:popcorn:

Kilkenny from Clare is a pretty shit trek through the likes of Borris on Ossery, Ballacolla, Furrow and Balkyraggett.

Portlaoise is a handy trip for both sets of fans.

FYI information, my life partner had a wonderful time down in Cork earlier this year for our romantic getaway, which happened (puuuuurely by coincidence) to incorporate the Cork-Limerick fixture of Round 3 of the Munster Senior Hurling Championship. She now has a fair grĂĄ for a pint of Murphys.

4 Likes

I had no idea of the bog ball fixtures — @croppy_boy has dismantled @Bandage here … a headshot, an offft and a checkmate all in one.

If you think that one was bad.

5 Likes

Jesus. :eek:

@Rebrandage time I think.

1 Like

This is the second time in a week I’ve taken the piss out of myself on purpose and people are piling in with “headshot”, “you’ve destroyed him” etc etc. I’m very upset now.

PS, @croppy_boy - I won’t be in Croke Park on Sunday.

OH.MY.GOD

This is confusing.

You were taking the piss out of yourself this week and went so far in doing so that you chose not attend a Wexford game, in Cork - something you referred to 12 months ago as being essential if you
‘truly care about Wexford hurling or Wexford winning an All Ireland’.

Is that correct?

His partner wasn’t around back then. He is under her/his thumb now

Broadly speaking, but it is very nuanced and there is important context you’re leaving out. Let’s take a break for lunch and resume at 1.50pm.

1 Like

No let’s not. You’re claiming that you were taking the piss.

The least you could do is admit you simply don’t care enough to go.

1 Like

@Bandage is down and clearly injured. @croppy_boy is refusing to kick the ball out of play to allow assistance.

6 Likes

Proper order… Bandage stood on Croppy’s ankle when he was down last year…

1 Like

@Bandage has made a fool out of @croppy_boy here, a complete fool

1 Like

Richie Power seems quite dismissive of Clare, thinks Wexford are well placed to beat them. Paradoxically he thinks Limerick will beat Kilkenny.