All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019 II*** Up Laois

You can see the scuttery isn’t too far away with Laois

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Colm Lyons is giving Tipperary everything going out there. Pawrick Marr can get a free for farting ffs

The big theatrical arms thrown up every time

Generally a sending off mean the 14 men got the benefit . Not so today

This is like the 1989 munster final

3 Likes

The ref was making sure that in no way there’d be an upset here. Laois have got rode rotten. Now look they wouldn’t have won but all you’d ask for is fairness.

Tipp are finished. Their legs are gone.

1 Like

jpeg

Fair play to Laois, they’ve been very competitive, hope they can build on this

Laois puckout is excellent. That goalie is very accurate.

Tipp are shite

Davy Fitz will have the ultimate revenge on Tipp by ending the careers of this “golden generation”

He’s a top class goalie

Good to see Tipp putting Laois to the sword there. Hurling needs a strong Tipp.

Chipp need the Bonner.
No Bonner, no party

Laois Laois Laois

Limerick v Kilkenny.

Wexford v Tipperary.

The pride of Munster versus the pride of Leinster. Let’s get ready to rumble.

2 Likes

:+1: Indeed.

Great effort by Laois. Fought like dogs. They were fit. I thought they’d run out of steam, but they didn’t. Will be a good addition to leinster provided they don’t resort to the hatchet, which they don’t need, not at all. They were much better than I thought they’d be.
Still, lads calling tipp out ought to bear in mind that if wexford had beaten that Laois team by nine points, they’d have been creaming themselves.
Two interesting semi finals, but hard to see past limerick, as I’ve said from the start. They’re unbearable now. I’ll go into meltdown.

Tipp didn’t look much good today. Hard to call with Limk and Kilkenny though KK conceding 3-18 and still winning wouldn’t be a great sign …