All Ireland Hurling Championship 2019 part 2

KKs to lose from here.

2 Likes

Limericks all Ireland last year with a huge question mark now. Barely got over 2 pathetic cork and Galway teams as shown by their results this year. A very poor era for hurling.

Last year was last year bud…

Des Cahill doing a live broadcast on RTE 1

Well I never

Kilkenny have faced Munster opposition in 13 semi finals under Cody and won all 13. Only Galway can seem to beat Kilkenny in a semi final.

I think neutrals would love to see Kilkenny get back to a final this year

1 Like

Do you still think he’s finished?

Well done kk. Looking like a traditional final once again and KK invariably have tipps number.

yep with his usual use of the word “presently”

@gilgamboa was right

2 Likes

Won’t be happing this year pal

Tipp beat them by 9 points last time

Record hasn’t been good over last 3 years. Kilkenny have lost 8 Championship matches since the 2016 semi final replay win over Waterford. Prior to that, they lost 9 Championship matches in near 18 seasons from 1999 up to the 2016 All Ireland Final.

A reprieve for a while after today. Handy for an under pressure manager to come up against a shambles of a Cork side to get a badly needed win.

That’s what happens when the players aren’t as good as before. He’s doing a great job with what he has after a bad season in 2017

1 Like

There’s always plenty of hurlers in Kilkenny/

I’m sure Cody is worried about your stats Tonite. We don’t give a bollox about any match that ever took place only the next one

It just dawned me there if we win the all Ireland this year we will have won as many all Irelands in four years as cork have in the last thirty years.

2 Likes

Limerick surely need to be setting higher benchmarks than that .

1 Like

Cork are never far away from their mind.

They’d have a few football ones too in fairness.