All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

No better lads to do it either

I think you underrate Cork

The cute hoor act wonā€™t wash here

From what I saw there Laois have a few really good hurlers . They are probably well behind in S&C . Dublin looked unfocused today . Probably better playing these games after a defeat . They were still in the clouds after beating Galway .

Laois under 20s were beat 25 points by Kilkenny last week. Great result today but a freak as shown by dublins defending for the first goal. Be back to reality in Leinster next year for Laois.

Down to the business end of the championship now and the Big 6 are all still standing.

Reigning champions Limerick.
Tipperary.
Cork.
Kilkenny.
Laois.
Wexford.

The Limerick lads getting worried about Cork. KK will beat Cork handy enough

2 Likes

Laois played after winning a national title 7 days ago

1 Like

Any sign of methadone @Matty_Hislop today? He was getting fierce excited about stick stick there a few weeks ago.

4 Likes

18 of the last 20 all Irelands won by that cohort

I meant the tier 1 teams .

Another fine example of limerick arrogance coming to the fore

The Kilkenny v Wexford all Ireland final will see some demand for tickets . The bronze medal game of Lk v Tipp on the Saturday should be well attended too.

Kilkenny v Cork will be a serious game @mac.
And if Kilkenny get through, itā€™s hard to bet against them in an AI Semi. They havenā€™t lost one since 2005

Iā€™m supremely confident that Cork will beat Kilkenny quite easily, Limerick and Tipp are the worry, I canā€™t see Cork beating both

6/4 a decent price alright. I think Iā€™ll avail of it during the week.

Ye wonā€™t be playing the pick of them .

Anyone supremely confident of ever beating Kilkenny needs to give up talking

6 Likes

When all is said and done it is extremely unfair to have the only 2 undefeated teams left on the same side of the championship

1 Like

They are Far from the kk of old but the fuckers are relentless and Corks defence is fairly average.

Cork, in comparison to Kilkenny, have had a rotten semi final record, losing 7 of their last 8 I think.

Iā€™d say Limerick would be more worried about facing Kilkenny? Whatā€™s the local sense on the SCR? The father in law was up over the weekend giving it big licks about Limerickā€™s two in a row.