All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

It won’t maher.

What’s the Maher you.

They’re close knit families in Tipp, they’ll look after one another no maher what. :wink:

1 Like

Maher Mia. The movie

1 Like

Tipp will have a say in this championship. As bad as they were last year they managed draws with cork and Waterford and should have beaten Clare.

1 Like

Maybe they should have beaten Clare, but by that token they should have lost to Cork and Waterford, meaning they’d still have had just two points. I’d seriously worry about Tipp if kerry win the McDonagh Cup as kerry would give them bags of it in a play off. Tipp mightn’t even be in the Munster Championship next year

1 Like

They were a total mess last year and stopped playing for the manager. Sheedy will have them primed for action.

Should’ve beaten Cork who were hanging on by the end.

Davy’s (partly) won his appeal and his sideline ban has been reduced from 12 to 4 weeks. He’ll be on the sideline for Wexford’s opener in Parnell Park in May now. :clap:

I’m not sure this is such a good thing

Tipp will be a much tougher proposition than people think. They are well in the long grass. Wouldn’t fancy going to semple needing a result if their first team squad are all at liberty.

1 Like

I don’t recall Davy receiving a ban this year???:thinking:

Fitzy will be seething when he reads that.

What’s the shtory here I don’t remember one either? I think the decision to do a Warren Gatland on it was entirely Davy’s:

You get to see what way the game is going. If I’m being totally honest with you, it’s a completely different game down on the sideline. I can’t see the shapes. When you’re down there you’re on pitch level and it’s so hard. Up above it’s unreal. I can change our shape, I can do different things.

Load of bulshit. Limerick were ranked 7th* on the list last year

I actually dont know where they were ranked

Yes : we were 5th ranked in Munster & Kk and GY were higher ranked . That was the case in all bookies .

Cannign a huge loss to Galway.

I’d have it

1. Clare
  2. Cork
  3. Limerick / Galway
  4. KK
  5. Waterford
  6. Tipperary
  7. Wexford / Dublin
1 Like
  1. Limerick
  2. Cork