All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Huh? I was at Cork away in the league last year, mate. I’ll also be at KK and Tipp this year. The hotels are already booked and I’ve a gang bang lined up in kk with @PhattPike and his wife.

2 Likes

You won’t bring the Mrs you freeloading bastard :sunglasses:.

I’m not dead yet you cunt and an aul swingers party is on the bucket list. I expect an invite

4 Likes

Look, if your keys end up in the bowl I won’t say anything.

Fair enough. I’ll bring the spare set as well. Double the chanced

Get a few more keys cut just in case.

Fuck off will ya. I’ll end up in bed with myself

1 Like

I’ll book an auld suite altogether sure. Some of ye better be packing lookers.

1 Like

Can I come too?

Waheyyy :grinning::grinning:

Only if you shower first and brush your teeth.

This will be mighty craic

It’s going to be literally wall-to-wall crack at this rate.

Is that not the whole idea?

They met up this morning and had a running session on morriscastle beach, looked very hectic, up and down the sand dunes. Lee Chin sat the session out after his exploits for sarsfields last night.

Davy is targeting the fenway classic, walsh cup and group stages of the league, going to be a great November, December, January and February with Wexford playing Champaign hurling.

2 Likes

The gas thing is, it’s hard to know whether this is a piss take or if it’s true given what Davy put the Clare hurlers through the winter after they won the All Ireland in 2013, having them running around Cratloe Wood in the dark Christmas week

1 Like

Is that story true that he had Tony Kelly out running in the dark some time around Christmas that year and the bould Davy was driving along in his Jeep behind him, encouraging him on?

1 Like

Wexford no hopers it’s between limerick Galway and ttlpp

Clare won’t win it but won’t be far off

Limerick and Galway I think Joe. I have a feeling tipp mightnt be good next year.