All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Jesus I hope winning one doesn’t turn us into the entitled Billy big bollocks some of the Galway boys have become

Galway fairly lost the run of themselves this year . Give it the big’un, fans actually attending matches as far away as Wexford giving it big licks. Taunting Limerick supporters at half time in SaltHill, saying Limerick are not a real hurling county and so on. It was very sad to see after all the goodwill shown to them on their win last year.

The galway bandwagon would be right up there in the list of things I don’t like about Ireland.

They’ll be looking to revert back to the old system next. Straight into a semi

They tried Munster and got bate back out.

Are you five foot six or smaller?

1 Like

No. Are you 16 stone or heavier?

I gave a large number of them both barrels for you on AI final day, pal.

2 Likes

Thanks my oul pal. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Ah no in fairness they took a few scalps this year on the way. Brushing aside big guns like Wexford and Offaly is always encouraging and rightly raises the sense of entitlement

1 Like

I’m just looking forward to @Bandage and that fat headed cunt @appendage clapping the 2018 champions onto the field below in Wexford in February.

5 Likes

Why has @GeoffreyBoycott been awarded with a nice post for drilling down into my original post to reinforce the point I made? I’m seething. You can’t be piggybacking like that. I should have the nice post and he shouldn’t. Worst case scenario we should both have nice posts but him with one and me without is not fucking on. He just provided more ancillary details and agreed with me. Heads will roll here.

As if you’ll be at a league game away from home. :laughing:

3 Likes

They’re all your likes mate. We both know that. I was just amplifying, providing the statistical breakdown on the very astute observation that you made. I didn’t think I’d even get one like and I wasn’t looking for any. I’m embarrassed by all this.

2 Likes

Booommm ! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Where was this ? I’ll like your post and withdraw his ( if I’ve given him one)

Not enough detail kid. The Internet is a serious business.

2 Likes

Points noted.

I’ll learn from this.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the ball rolling. It’s only a solitary like but it’s a start. When I can log in on my other aliases later you’ll get 4+.

2 Likes

No Brimmer. Bandage knows he has to up his game. Dishing out likes for half finished posts is what led to the great crash of 2007

1 Like