All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Looks like the drive to win five championship games in a row has been reset to zero.

3 Likes

Abuse flying in from somewhere over Greenland. Lovvve ittttt

2 Likes

Limerick would have been better off throwing the league

They looked like a typical defending All-Ireland football champion team in the 1990s who couldn’t raise a gallop the next year and expected things to come easy to them and couldn’t react when that didn’t happpen

Striking the number of 50/50 balls they were beaten to

They’ll be hard pressed to come back from that

I wouldn’t be that surprised if Waterford beat them

Cork hurlers are like mushrooms. They grow overnight

4 Likes

They believed their own headlines

Correct

I would

Blitzkrieg

6 Likes

The last weekend of the Munster championship could be epic with Clare v Cork and Tipp v Limerick. If Limerick and Cork both beat Waterford then it is all to play for.

1 Like

Buff has to get a prediction right eventually

1 Like

I still fancy them to retain Liam though

1 Like

Buff knew

1 Like

Cork & the player himself will regret having Aidan Walsh off kicking ball with a bad football team last year when he was the type of player their forward line needed in the 2nd half of last year’s all Ireland semi final.

Meyler made a good call brining him back in, his other calls today worked out well. A hero over on PROC now, were waiting to have him hung drawn & quartered if things hadn’t worked out today

1 Like

Correct,if things hadn’t worked out for Cork today,Meyler was on the walk of shame path

Tipp won all of them last week though

Tipp could put out a weakened team if already qualified

Anseo. Back to normal.

2 Likes

confident ye will turn it around Balbec? will I be meeting you outside Kennedys with Shannonsider in the latter stages of the championship

We’ll have to do it the hard way. No complaints cork well better than us

1 Like