All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Limerick threw it. They feel inadequate and exposed out of the long grass. Deeply insecure lads.

2 Likes

Dunno. Very flat.

We got our holes opened. Simple as.

1 Like

Cork had us sussed and the ref killed us with frees but it was the simple things really. How many sidelines did we fuck up?

1 Like

Ref was worse for Cork, honestly.

6 Likes

All of them

1 Like

Cork outscored ye 1 -20 to 1-7 from play

Lord above. Twas Cork that got screwed by the ref. They were 15 points the better team.

4 Likes

The ref was the difference today alright :rofl:

Cork hurling
https://youtu.be/N71JLmXqrd4

1 Like

There it is…

Dismantled. Destroyed. Disappointing.

Only one team wanted that second half. Cork pulled, dragged and fought for everything… Swinging out of Limerick players off the ball and Limerick had no answer to it.

Both morrisseys very poor. Cork targeted Dan Morrissey and it worked again… But Half back line cleaned… Destroyed on puck outs both ways actually.

Great win for Cork, keeps it very interesting now.

Think myself and @anon32894817 the only ones to caution Limerick fans this week but none of the thick cunts would listen.

4 Likes

Apparently ye were the thick cunts.

Don’t worry, they still are

4 Likes

We gave Cork the space they wanted to play.

I’m not gonna whinge but the fouling of the Limerick forwards was something else. They were hanging out of Limerick lads all day… But you gotta take your medicine.

I’m sick.

And again…:rofl::rofl:

It’s one game. Cork well worth their win… Way sharper and hungrier… We’ll see what the team are at next day now.

Are we not allowed comment on the game now? I’ve credited Cork… Fuck up you gimp.

1 Like

Well beaten on the day. End of. A few questions to answer now for the next day.

4 Likes