All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

If it wasn’t for their opponents having serious injury issues, Limerick would have no all Ireland won since 1940.

7 Likes

Ah I wouldn’t get sick with defeats like that . Beaten up a stick Wouldn’t blame the ref either
You’re either good enough or not. We weren’t today anyway

1 Like

And if my aunt had a pair of …

It’s the manner of it. They’d more desire.

Desire is all we have, truth told, coz we’ve limited enough hurlers

2 Likes

That’s about it… Take away work rate and we are in trouble.

Well at least it’s a good time to have an off day for Limerick, plenty hurling left to do. Everything went wrong for ye, even got drowned in there.

1 Like

The referee was atrocious for Cork ffs.

I was there pal- I could see what was happening off camera mate. Don’t mind whatever Shefflin told you was happening…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sign in @Breaking_my_balls

It was more worrying than Limerick having an off day. The workrate and intensity was not there and the game plan only works with Flanagan starting and not Casey, too light and does not ask enough questions .

No FB is major issue.

First touch septic too, they’ll come on a tonne for it though

Sure, but all that could be remedied the next day. Always a problem with coming off an AI win that work-rate will be down a few percent, like Galway last year. I wouldn’t panic too much yet.

1 Like

They rotated the full back a number of times during the game. We got beaten and probably have to win three games in three weeks to qualify which will be almost impossible I feel. It is what it is.

The goal was an abomination. The entire full back line got pulled to one side, pat Horgan only had to bat it down to himself and he’d a free run on goals. No man on the cover at that level is appalling

What do you mean on the cover? Sitting back on his own marking no one like?

I could not see exactly what happened from the corner of the uncovered but it looked piss poor. Cork were hungrier and better.

1 Like

If your full back goes out passed you, fuck your man, you’re defending the goal, one of the corner backs should have dropped in goalside. It’s basic stuff

Basics would be beyond his comprehension.

Well done @anon61878697. Your crowd gave us a nice trimming. Ye Cork lads must be relieved