Who so angry bro?

He’s rattled.

3 Likes

He is the rattler though.

That was the point…

Plenty of good days to come for ye I’m sure

I know Ambrose, Jesus I know.

1 Like

Hopefully. But I would take a defeat like today a hell of a lot easier than a one or two point loss.
Can’t blame the ref. Can’t keep mulling the “if only we did this or that” option.
Not good enough either from a management or a player perspective.
Dust down. We go again.

1 Like

Yep bang on,tipp fucked us over last week,lesson learned,same today for Limerick-wake up call just- media has a lot to answer for swelling guys heads

You’ve got awful philosophical all of a sudden. You’ll be saying it’s only a game next

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. But coming out losing by a point or two always wrecks my head.
A hole opening like today rests easier as the blame cannot be put at anyone’s door except your own.

1 Like

I know Mike. God knows I know (he’s a Derry man after all)

2 Likes

Nice edit. The seethe in you since last August is really strong. Enjoy the Cork win.

Put it this way, I wouldn’t like to be from Down tonight

Antrim weren’t great either

Down are cosy in bed while the perfect storm rages outside. They didn’t expect to be within 5 points of Armagh, the fact that they were only beaten by one, with an absurd sending off and a phantom point … Nirvana!
Have you ever even set foot in the sick counties?

Ah I have yeah but wouldn’t be too knowledgeable on local rivalries

I wouldn’t know where to start. The down/Armagh one is just spit and bile. The tyrone Derry one is odd- if tyrone won a hundred sams to Derry’s one tyrone would still feel inferior, and rightly so. Meanwhile Derry would regard tyrone with pity, disdain and contempt. And rightly so. It’s a funny old game.

3 Likes

It meant so much to the Galway lads today.

2 Likes