All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Surely Tipp won’t bottle this AI from here. Although I wouldn’t put it past them.

1 Like

And the fouling of the Limerick forwards. It was something else.

You definitely can’t blame the ref, he tried hard to keep ye in it

i don’t think anyone is blaming the ref for anything… Lads are honing in on bits of comments to have their fun. Cork wanted it more and that’s the bottom line.

1 Like

No complaints but one or two comments about the ref letting Cork defenders off with persistent fouling, I was in the Caherdavin end and there was nothing out of the ordinary going on in the second half,
Having watched it back I feel that if any team had reason to complain it was Cork, but he did OK

2 Likes

The Limerick lads are so used to getting the underdogs sympathetic treatment from refs when its reffed fair they think they are being rode

2 Likes

The ref was the least of our problems.

I complimented Cork on how they went about their business - that’s what you want your players doing – if they were’nt out in front they made sure Limerick players didn’t get there … they simply didnt allow Gillane, and Flanagan when he came on, to get out in the channel. Cadogan tormented Gillane … the Limerick players allowed it to happen. They were flat every-were , it happens …

Makes for a decent Munster championship now — you could potentially still have Limerick, Cork, Tipp and Clare on 2 wins each going into the last day when they all play each other.

1 Like

:smiley: gas cunt.

Gillane asked for everything he got, he goaded the fuck out of Cadogan early on and was hitting him dunts after his scores too.

He’d have been better off concentrating on his own game the dozy prick.

3 Likes

Less said easier mended.

Congratulations to the rapists on yere outstanding horsemanship yesterday.

You’re better than that, mate.

I know upon reflection you’ll edit that post & congratulate Cork.

Savage win for the Galway and Tipp lads yesterday. You can tell it means a lot to them.

Go on away there and lick your coat.

2 Likes

Time is a healer. You’ll always have the memories.

The support from Galway for Cork there in the GG yesterday was astounding.

Im confident limerick will strip fitter for the run and that’ll be good enough to beat Waterford. At the moment ive seen little to think we can beat Tipperary or Clare. When the tempo cranked up after half time we were absolutely floundering. Our subs made zero impact. I thought at the time we were slow to make changes but infairnous the subs made zero impact. Limerick will need to refocus very quickly and not self implode . Time is on our side. The stars could align for us with the possibility of tipp being qualified by the time we play them maybe.

The auld lad was playing golf with a well know clubman of Gillane’s recently. These antics are regular from Gillane according to the 'Well man, who referenced a recent match against Doon I think. Talented hurler but seems to be a bit of a hothead

The Limerick bandwagon in full swing. The Limerick jersey underneath the Munster rugby jackets

1 Like