All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

:drooling_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The Glasgow Rangers of hurling

If there’s a mass exodus of players, similar to the Huns, I’d take Daithi Burke, Red Bull Joe and Conor Whelan who’d be useful additions to our bench.

2 Likes

on the B team?

You cunts. Well fucking timber ye back to the fucking dark ages

1 Like

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

I wouldn’t take a me feiner like Corporate Guy.

JP could almost not afford Joe I’d say

Limerick won’t do back to back tip Waterford cork will get out of Munster cc @caulifloweredneanderthal @anon61956325

1 Like

cc your sister

I’d be very very surprised if Limerick don’t get out of Munster Joe.
The rest of us are merely the chasing pack and it could be any two from the other four.

I don’t think anybody would take that for granted mate

You’re trying too hard mate

They’re hard pleased. If you don’t acknowledge them as the greatest team in this twelve months of hurling they throw a strop, you give them their dues and they’re still giving out :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You couldn’t make it up mate

Limerick rattled here

At least the Galway lads had the good grace to come on here giving it big licks after winning the all Ireland with their talk of two in a row

Has the tide turned? It hit me about Thursday of this week that I have enough of Limerick now and they could do with another 45 year wait.

8 Likes

Ah beautiful :pint:

3 Likes