All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Poor @Breaking_my_balls resorts to the :pint: emoji alot these days

1 Like

They better hope some famous son or daughter pass away in the intervening period. 2018 is already in the annals as Delores’ All Ireland

Dry your eyes mate.

@balbec and @Breaking_my_balls are red raw from all the reach-arounds

You’ve lost the neutrals. Ye were everyone’s second favorite team and now you’ve blown it.

We’re gutted for ye.

That’s when you know you’ve done it.

@Ambrose_McNulty :pint:

I took the sweetest internet joy of all in watching you torment yourself without reply in the build up to the AI all the while knowing it would lead to a winter of deep rooted anger within you which has blossomed beautifully . Thank you so much Ambrose. (post scriptum) I hope you are enjoying your continued stay in our majestic little county.

1 Like

Are you the moron that quit his job on the first day because he wasn’t allowed go to a match? :smile:

In fairness it took a full month, took less than a week last year.

1 Like

Coming from the lad who coward away when I flashed the idea of crossing my path, tail between the legs woof woof.

Are you trying to arrange a fight with someone on the Internet?

There was a clown up at the Patrickswell homecoming with a Galway jersey dragged along by his Mrs I bet that was you! :joy:

Not me I’m afraid, wouldn’t be seen dead at it. Did you go up and threaten him like the big man you try and portray on the Internet?

Il keep you pondering awhile yet.

I don’t spend time thinking about you, child.

Ambrose mate, relax. The whole country was delighted when Galway won last year.

Sure I’m delighted for ye too. Where’s the agro?

Just checking pal, I merely sensed an undercurrent of resentment towards the champions of the greatest All-Ireland ever played but I could have picked it up wrong.

With the winning comes the unpopularity. The likely Limerick dominance for the next decade is worrying everyone (outside of Limerick).