All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Yeah, Waterford and Tipp drew the shitty end of this stick last year.

Limerick and Clare this year. The 3rd week in a row against a fresh team is a killer. If both teams were out 3 weeks in a row, then fine. whoever copes best. The fixture anomalies bring an element of luck of the draw to it.

Donā€™t see how tipp were fucked over. They lost and drew two of their opening 3 games. Thatā€™s embarrising and playing 4 weeks in a row was irrelevant.

1 Like

Exactly. Limerick began the campaign the same time as Tipp, and Cork had played a match in the first week, same as Tipp. Both Limerick and Cork got something from the games.

Idiots :smiley:

would you not reply to applecrumbled on it, no?
Or give your opinion on it, no?

A lickarse cunt with nothing of value to add.

Tipp got no break last year you simple cunt,

nobody said they did.

Give an opinion there for yourself.

Iā€™ve made my point you dipstick.

They were fat and infighting last year. Sheedy has sorted that.

1 Like

Yeah but 4 weeks on the trot was a big ask. Not asked of teams this year.

If Limerick won yesterday the whiners wouldnā€™t make a peep though.

Agreed, Tippā€™s worst performance was their first one and their best performance was their last one last year

you havenā€™t. Youā€™ve licked @Mullach_Ide arse and insulted two posters for having the same opinion as @anon32894817 - but let him off, for arguably a harsher opinion. Funny thatā€¦

as I said. A lickarse without a valid opinionā€¦

any tips lads.

3 Likes

What did I leave him away with you stupid cunt?

I understand, but Limerick didnā€™t either until the Clare game. Limerick were top at this stage, and Tipp were out

Their conditioning is far superior this year. Had they been prepared the same way last year they would have gotten out of Munster.

he said tipp werenā€™t shafted. I didnā€™t say anything about Tipp being shafted. You said they were.

I suppose if ye donā€™t qualify yeā€™ll look for another system change?

Munster - they canā€™t be the 6th team. fix all the fixture problems.

Shur why wouldnā€™t we if we got it. If you donā€™t askā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™ll surely be a draw somewhere along the way

1 Like