All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Cowardly stuff from Davy there, he didnā€™t fancy it at all

1 Like

He wants to get sent off, an attention seeking little man.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind the cunt was crying about the Wexford man laid out in the middle off the fieldā€¦he ran into his own man ffs

Thatā€™s been the highlight of the match, Davy getting his marching orders. Says it all regarding the fare on offer.

How much is Davy getting a year??

Murphy hasnā€™t a breeze of how the advantage rule is supposed to work

Ref is wearing a GPS monitor in his jersey. The lunatics have taken over the asylum

1 Like

Are we about to go 15 Vs 15?

The best refs dont move 10 yards from the muddle of the field

5th wide there for David Burke.

Fanning is a disaster.

I canā€™t get over the size of the queue for supermacs while the match is ongoing every time the camera pans that way

6 Likes

The Galway crowd roaring at a wexford player to hurry up and they 6 points up. Slow shower altogether.

Whelan made the run off Reck and another Galway player stepped across to block off Reck. Like you see in association football at a corner. Not much in it but he didnā€™t run into his own player.

Should have been a red there for Dawhee Burke yet Marty and Donal donā€™t even think itā€™s a free

They have the handicap backed

Maybeā€¦

Chin keeps hitting these soft, floaty efforts when the wind tunnel means you need to drill it with conviction. Lack of appreciation of the conditions is schoolboy stuff at this stage.

Glynn after winning a lot of ball since introduced.

1 Like

This is turgid stuff. Will do nothing to dissuade the Munster snobs of which I am one