All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Dublin are going to improve year on year from now on. They werent too far off this year and have put cunninghams diasterous stint behind them. Id fully expect them to evolve in to one of the top top teams over the next several years and maintain that level from then on.

They’ll improve alright, sure they can’t go backwards, but they’re a while away yet

They will finish ahead of wexford and possibly kk in Leinster this year. After that anything could happen in knockout hurling. Theres a very good crop of young forwards around the the county in the 19/20/21 age group and these lads are all wristy hurler who know how to score. A lack of scoring natural forwards has always been Dublins achilles heel but this will be remedied this year and next. Mark my words. Due to their pick and the pro orgaisation of their clubs Dublin domination is inevitable.

1 Like

The Munster championship next year is going to be box office. Hopefully Dublin can improve in Leinster as I can’t see Wexford doing anything in Davys 3rd year.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s head would explode.

That would almost make it tolerable.

2 Likes

I’d say you mean you hope Wexford don’t progress any further under Davy. You can participate in some Davy bashing then.

I strongly disagree with that, there’s plenty of talent in Wexford and new players coming through every year. Davy needs to tailor training, we are bouncing off the ground in February and flat as a pancake in June.

I think Wexford have the potential to win Leinster this year. We dont fear kk or Dubs, Galway are probably a little bit ahead of us but hard to know how theyll go this year. I probably do feel an all Ireland is a stretch but you never know.

Not really. I love Davy. He’s a national treasure.

Possible for Wexford to win Leinster this year. However it is more dependent in how interested Kilkenny and Galway are rather than how good Wexford are.

He has made some money off the national broadcaster alright. Regards a national treasure thats as far as I’d go.

Good luck to him though saying that.

Wexford have better hurlers than Kilkenny at the moment. They beat Kilkenny up a stick for 50 minutes last summer before the fatigue of 4 matches in 4 weeks set in. I’d be surprised if Wexford didn’t beat Kilkenny in the Leinster Championship in Wexford Park this summer.

So Wexford can only win Leinster if Kk and Galway are not interested? Are you mad? Do you honestly think kk don’t want to win Leinster? I think you are seriously disrespecting the leinster championship.

1 Like

I agree but the Munster experts are not having it.

The brains of the operation has gone to Waterford

Correct

The bigging up of Kilkenny is amusing. Everybody beats Kilkenny now. Limerick for the first time last summer since 1973, Waterford the summer before for first time since 1959, Dublin in 2013 for first time since 1941. Kilkenny have got some right hidings in the last three summers from Tipperary, Waterford and Galway. Not many young lads to throw inneither at the moment as they were getting hammered by Wexford at U21 for three or fours years running and even losing to Westmeath.

Who’s this now? Wheels certainly came off in Clare after Kinnerk left

Kilkenny were very good last year. Could have beat Limerick in the quarter final