All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Look, with respect, it’s easy to be happy for Galway last year but you wouldn’t have been if your team lost the final. @Fagan_ODowd wasn’t delighted for us and that’s completely understandable.

Limerick won and deserved it but there’s a bang of insecurity off some of the posters here. If you were having a discussion about global warming they’re bring it back to winning their first AI in 45 years.

I don’t know how we’re going to cope with it.

The new Kilkenny.

Jaysus, @Ambrose_McNulty was giving a real Tour De France there for a while during peak reacharound season

Keep an eye on the man in his 3rd intercounty season who played a vital part in an All-Ireland title, setting up both the winning point & the decisive goal!

And Richie Leahy aswell… not really like Burke, Swan, etc.

1 Like

Cork v Clare final for me this year, with Cork ending their long drought.

1 Like

A real possibility, but in all truth an argument could be made for any of 9 teams making this years final.

1 Like

Bit of a stretch for Wexford or Dublin.

Agreed, but they’re not a million miles off either. They will both be very competitive this year. I think Wexford have it in them to win a Leinster.
That leaves the one game away from an AI.
I’d also expect Matty Kenny to get a decent tune out of the Dubs.

Agreed, but I don’t see Wexford progressing any further under Davy.

1 Like

If Limerick manage to survive the Munster round robin, which I expect they will, they will do back to back.

Flattered :blush:

I think Dublin will be good in 2020 .

Happy for you :roll_eyes:

:+1:

I think so too, but I don’t see an AI in them.

Being honest Dublin should have something to offer. I think the defeat to Kilkenny took the wind out of their sails and I can see them doing something
Wexford. I ain’t sure. This is the bones of the three in a row Leinster team that on each occasion of got their arses handed to them. I don’t think the new format suits them.

1 Like

Wexford have nowhere near the talent required to go any further under this or any management, the Dublin stuff is a joke, they’ll put it up to a few teams but will be blown away at the business end.
Galway and Tipp to contest the top honours, Galway winning out.

Getting out of Leinster is a distinct possibility if not probability for Dublin.