All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Iā€™m seriously considering it. These fannyboy Limerick wimps alluding to an imaginary alternative board just to sow subterfuge is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever witnessed.

It works though.
They completely outwitted the Galway contingent last year in the lead up to the AI Final.

They then made Clare believe they were untouchable by giving the walkover in Ennis.

Checked to here

6 Likes

Jokes a 15 year old would make or jokes that have been told for 15 years?

Both.

A lot of us are guilty of it.

Time for some introspection.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s bullying. How will you live with the guilt when he fires himself off the Cliffs of Moher next week?

Theirs

Apologies @grapes

The thoughts of a Limerick man switching to Tipp made me lose my world renowned composure.

Please donā€™t be upset.

1 Like

The best stock of Tipperary blood running through my veins pal.

Apology revoked

5 Likes

No need to apologise their mate. I havenā€™t switched but this tomfoolery on here is pissing me off a little.

Revoking apologies while I was typing?

Can you put up the rest of the comment!! I would call it reality. I think if they can some how qualify they will be hard to beat but I donā€™t think they will qualify. More humble than anything.

Limerick lads are so rattled theyā€™re desperately trying to sneak back into their beloved underdog status

1 Like

Only @South_Limerick_Refer (ee) 's raw honesty can save us now.

Shove it up your hole you wanker.

1 Like

Why dont ye prove theres a seperate forum by taking this drivel there

3 Likes

Ollie Moran on radio now saying that the hurling championship hasnā€™t been great this far .

Heā€™s almost at Bill Cooper proportions at this stage

Sorry pal. iā€™ll send the wider lads in to bat the next time.