All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Heā€™s probably right, but it takes teams time to ease into it.

Even last year, which most people seem to agree was a very entertaining Championship took a couple of weeks to get into it.

By this time last year, Cork-Tipp was probably the standout game which was dramatic. Dublin vs Kilkenny was also exciting. But it was really the latter stages where it really picked up.

I thought Cork-Tipp this year was alright, not sure how neutrals saw Limerick-Cork, I certainly didnā€™t enjoy it. But I think things will pick up again as we enter into real knockout hurling.

You are some gom, Cork hurled ye into the ground and it was great to see.

6 Likes

:smile:

Heā€™s some clown, weā€™ve seen some great Hurling so far.

I was laughing at you you clown, thereā€™s been no great match so far.

6 Likes

Ollie Moran claiming no great matches so far ( wha wha wha ).

Tipp beating Cork in Cork is a great win, not often it happens.
Cork beating the World Champs in LK, a great win considering the loss at home to Tipp.

Dublin arrived to Nolan Park and gave KK a serious fright.

3 fine games considering its group stages. You can be sure if LK had beaten Cork, Ollie would be humming a different tune.

1 Like

You clearly donā€™t understand the difference between a great win and a great game.

12 Likes

Yeah but in fairness to Ollie, he was at the games and probably knows a little bit more than a lad watching them on a laptop in the arsehole of Tipperary.

11 Likes

Maybe Ollie is a grade A simpleton to believe he should be watching Great Classic games in the 1sr couple of Rounds?

Maybe Ollie was asked a question and answered it and simpletons shouldnā€™t be getting worked up about his answer.

Where is Ollie from?

World Champion country.

Tipp beating Cork in Cork was a great win. Ollie is a simpleton.

What exactly is the matter with you?

1 Like

Great win does not equate to a great game of hurling, if Wexford won yesterday it would have been a great win for them but still a shit show from a hurling point of view. This really shouldnā€™t require explaining either.

1 Like

Tipp v Cork was a great game with great scores throughout you simple cunt.

You really havenā€™t a notion about hurling!

Mate?? Whatā€™s the matter. You appear deranged here.

Poor Ollie isnā€™t well at the best of times due to his condition.

1 Like

A bad batch of weed and heā€™s turning into Sidney.