All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Ye were looking sharp for the first 10 when ye went 0-4/ 0-1 up. After that the desire waned. Iā€™m not sure was it a case of Limericks supremacy or Waterford just not bothering. Very unusual final score. I have never seen Limerick beat Waterford to a scoreline like that in all my years supporting Limerick.

We hit then for 2.20 last year

1 Like

Conlons arm was heavily strapped, with heavy padding over the elbow. My reading is that clare are a bit thin for cover and risked conlon in a game he wasnā€™t 100% fit for, or anywhere near.

ok last year was sensational but was it a 20 point gap?

Iā€™d say we hardly won a ball inside Limerickā€™s 65 in the last 25 minutes. It was pitiful. There is always a way back but it wonā€™t be under this manager. His knell is knolled. I donā€™t know whether itā€™s more like Brian Clough at Leeds or the assistant manager who couldnā€™t make the step up like Brian Kidd at Blackburn. Either way we need to get rid and move on.

1 Like

That 13 point gap was the biggest up until then.

Weā€™ve never beaten anyone by a score line like that.

Iā€™m not sure. Probably. We always found it hard to get over the line against them. I only remember giving them a 9 point beating in 85 below in Cork.

He seems to be wearing that compression sleeve for the past year nearly ?

It all means nought tomorrow. A clean scoresheet for the banner.

Cork in 96 wasnā€™t far off. That was a good baten

A goal is all

I think we gave Offaly quite a battering around ten or so years ago in the league if I can recall. Not sure it was a 20 point gap though.

:thinking:

Is getting rid the proper choice? Player power leading the ship is never good & shows disrespect to the Jersey.

Some of the carry on from players is disgusting.

I donā€™t know where we go from here, the players just gave up, it shows a huge disrespect for the jersey and the support. The displays against Clare and Tipp were gutless efforts as well. If thatā€™s the character of these fellas, no matter who the manager is it wouldnā€™t matter a fuck. Who as a manager would touch Waterford after that?

4.26 against Wexford in 2014

I recall it now, Munter 1st round. Next match in Cork again against Cork we were beaten. That was the day a few Limerick supporters drowned going across the Lee in a boat. My dad my brother and me and others were in the boat just ahead of them.