All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Yes

Thereā€™s a precedent there. Marty, a St Mullins man, the same club as Mick Morrissey who subsequently threw in his lot with Geraldine Oā€™Hanrahans and became the only Carlow man to win All Ireland Senior hurling medals.

Threw

Are Clare out of they donā€™t win?

Wexford 2-28 Carlow 0-19. FT.

I had it corrected before you even posted it. Bloody predictive text.

No. If they bate Cork theyā€™ll go through

McDonnell was very good when he came in against Limerick, heā€™s a safer option than either of the corner backs,

Huge pressure on Limerick now, especially as their recent record against Clare is so poor and Clareā€™s style is very similar to Cork.

In the space of Brian Hogan being on screen there for a minute he said ā€˜I supposeā€™ 6 times. Do Kilkenny lads have this taught to them in school or something?

1 Like

There was huge pressure on Limerick as soon as the final whistle was blown in the Cork match

Really? Basically a new team out tonight. Beaten well but their best performance of the championship.

Stay on another and try and build on with those younger lads.

Thereā€™ll be lads not sleeping tonight with the worry.

Donā€™t be talking shite. He hasnā€™t a clue what heā€™s doing. Standing on the sideline with his hands on his hips like a fella looking at a hole in a ditch. He should go back to being Davyā€™s watercarrier

4 Likes

Any manager wasting the talent of the likes of Austin Gleeson doesnā€™t deserve to be managing an inter county team

1 Like

Unusual seeing a player come off the pitch and be part of analysis of game in studio.

Seamus Harnedy up in the Sky booth doing post match analysis :joy:

Thatā€™s Seamus Harnedy for you.

I suppose
You know
I suppose
You know
You know
I suppose

Fuck sake Harnedy

2 Likes

Not necessarily. If Tipp beat Limerick and you have 3 teams on 4 point its likely Clare would go out as they have a poor score difference.

2 Likes