All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

There might be. But I certainly wonā€™t be one of them. I wasnā€™t expecting anything from Limerick this season and Iā€™m happy to dine off last year ( for the time being )

Fixed

1 Like

Iā€™d be far more worried if Davy Fitz was our manager

Sky have done that a good few times before, its utterly pointless with some red-faced ā€œI supposeā€ merchant standing there in his boots. Skyā€™s coverage is grand but itā€™s death by analysis.

Which one of the Limerick posters will be the first to call for Kielys head if they are beat tomorrow?

@Bartholemew_the_Ladd will be calling for it at half time if theyā€™re not leading

1 Like

With a few digs at ā€˜the big houseā€™ thrown in for good measure

1 Like

And heā€™ll have all of his nieces and nephews calling for it too :laughing:

1 Like

Kiely might do a harricarri on it anyway. This is his last year .

Not if Tipperary beat limerick- score difference will do us

All in all it just means tomorrow is do or die for both.

Iā€™m led to believe regardless of the result kiely will be finishing up at the end of the season.

Thereā€™s a very strong chance even if Limerick were to go on and defend their All Ireland by winning 2 in a row that Kiely would step away. Young family and not long in the principals job. Strikes me as the type to commit to something for a set amount of time and that would be that. Heā€™s in year 3 of 3.

Be missed, no doubt someone from the old boys club would get in & weā€™ll spend another 50 years a laughing stock

All for another day though, canā€™t see them being bate tomorrow

It was Mick Fennelly on Sky.

1 Like

The Kilkenny pundits love the word ā€˜phenomenalā€™.

Only had the game on in the background but must have heard 10 times in 10 mins from JJ and Mick

1 Like

Shur theyā€™ve downed tools.

Brian Hogan was the sideline reporter and was brought on screen for a man of the match discussion.

That was Mick Fennelly.

1 Like