All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Sorry lost the final. Point stands. League is about finding new players.

All this praise of Limerick would sicken your shit. Theyā€™ll get their card marked in Munster.

I believe the second edition of Unlimited Heartbreak is being published soon.

1 Like

Munster

1. Cork
  2. Clare.
  3. Waterford.
  4. Limerick
  5. Tipperary

Leinster.

1. Kilkenny
  2. Dublin.
  3. Galway.
  4. Carlow.
  5. Wexford.

Clare to end their Munster final famine, Cork to end their All-Ireland famine.

4 Likes

Half of the Limerick team were out on their feet yesterday with 12 or so minutes on the clock. There are major concerns that the time just isnā€™t there to get the work done now to get the conditioning right

Very weak stuff from the Limerick lads here. They might get a bit of confidence by the time the three in a row is done in 2020

Seriouslyā€¦ People are trying hard but there isnā€™t anything between Limerick and rest. I think Limerick have another gear to go up while others have two or three. From what Iā€™m hearing about Cork thereā€™s a focus on it like there hasnā€™t been for yearsā€¦ Theyā€™ve got their S&C properly sorted and in place since last November. We will see completely different teams come summer while Limerick, for all the lads they might have given minutes to, will be reliant on the same 15 from last year and Peter Casey

It has to be said, Doug Howlettā€™s game knowledge will be huge for the Cork lads, Doug always dreamt of playing in Thurles on big game day.

1 Like

Flanagan that said that?

I was after a good few pints. Glad to have confirmation that Clare lads have it bookmarked

On a given day, thereā€™s nothing between the 5 Munster teams and Galway - Kilkenny, Wexford and Dublin slightly behind. Again, successful teams will be those who can weather the new championship format with injuries, suspensions and games coming thick and fast. Itā€™s impossible to pick a winner, the league has told us nothing only that ā€˜itā€™s a serious competitionā€™ according to Declan Hannon

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree. Galway are regressing and Waterford have a bit to find. The AI winner will be one of Cork, Limerick or Clare.

3 Likes

Correct, Galway peaked in 2016.

Tipperary are now the weakest team in Munster and will finish outside the top 3, they wont be winning down in Cork or Ennis.

The two Burkeā€™s and a few others to come into that team would make a difference, Waterford still missing Fives x 2, Conor Gleeson, Brian Halloran

1 Like

I was talking to a nurse in the Regional hospital who rode a member of the Tipperary hurling team. The nurse said that Tipp were tailoring their training sessions to have them in peak condition for the league games, that they will probably not be able to maintain the standard they set in the league matches into championship, and basically, that Tipp are shite

5 Likes

The nurseā€™s name was John

1 Like

image https://media.tenor.com/images/a4b224b8706f7f1c80ca953578ba042f/tenor.gif

Say youā€™re not far off

Youā€™d have been better off saying you were riding a nurse you had talked to a Tipp player