All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

@jeeves you’re up

1 Like

Galway are through. Even if dublin beat us and KK Wex is a draw, we would finish level on points with the cats but have them on the head to head

That would also leave wexford on 5, so three teams and itd be up to scoring which we are way behind on

2 Likes

Tipp in a horrid place now coming in cold against the Limerick juggernaut.

2 Likes

No.

Four teams would be on 5 then and it’s down to points difference and Galway would have the worst.

1 Like

I think you might actually be correct. Leinster hurling bloody hell

1 Like

Im not as i forgot dublin would also be on 5

Galway need to keep the momentum going now. If they don’t beat Dublin they are better off out.

Too predictable and one dimensional as a team and without our main men firing we are too easy to play against.

Limerick withdrew their half forward line and made it a physical battle and they devoured us. Unable to carry and move the ball through the lines when we did go long it was invariably two clare lads competing for a ball against five limerick lads. Limerick played three lads in attack and they had acres of room to move into and were getting good ball, almost impossible for a defender to cope with that over time.

I have great time for Donal and Gerry but it looks like it has run its course, team lacks balance and a plan b and we are now a very essy team to neutralise.

Limerick showed no mercy and when they get to play the game on their terms are a fine side in full flow. Their work rate all over the pitch today was top class

10 Likes

Don’t doubt this team, we will make mincemeat of Dublin. Expecting a cameo from Joe too, good times

Clare missed a few handy goal chances at the start and the heads immediately dropped, they were sitting ducks after that

We’re at fuck all, only for Reid we’d have been hammered…but we weren’t. We didn’t roll over and get our bellies tickled like those Clare and Waterford no hope cunts…I’m fucking seething and no way optimistic

2 Likes

This guy has really matured as a poster.

2 Likes

Ball ox trained him well

Spot on. We’re limited as fuck but the Cody way means we’ll go like fuck for the full length and whatever happens will happen

2 Likes

Set out for the GG in glorious sunshine, got absolutely pissed on from Dolan’s to the pitch, crossing the Shannon was like the end of the world,
Nothing for Limerick to get excited about, it was a middling performance all told, it’s hard to believe how bad Clare are/were, I stood a few feet from Colin Lynch and he was clearly horrified, what they wouldn’t do for his likes today

The ref was brutal, he flahed Clare while they were still within shouting distance

In the first four minutes was it?

5 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn:

Limerick are flat track bullies, run up the score when teams are in disarray, collapse when its put up to them. Tipp will beat them next week and then they’ll sneak in third place to play a tired kk again after another titanic struggle between us and them in the leinster final. Kielys luck will run out after though.

Kilkenny are some battlers. When have they ever given up in a game? TJ Reid is the best hurler the past 11 years, better than canning, better than shefflin

3 Likes