All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

They 100% did announce 29k and there was nowhere near 40k at it. Clare end was nowhere near full.

I was in that end, it was less than half full, not a sinner at the edges, the Limerick end looked full enough alright

There was Clare supporters heading home at half time :laughing:

3 Likes

In fairness to them I didnā€™t see any leave until after the goal which sparked a mass exodus

1 Like

A huge number stayed until the end to their credit. Clare were paddled this afternoon. I think they are going to give Cork a game for however poor they have been.

You could argue that we lost that on the line today.

The biggest thing to question was Paul Murphy. He got a yellow, then his man scored a goal and in the process Murphy fouled again. The ref went over to him and said no more. That was after about 15 minutes. He needed to be taken off. Instead he took off Tommy Walsh who was playing well.

Ger Aylward, known to have a bit of an angry streak in him is on a yellow and is kept on when Bill Sheehan who actually scored a couple of times is taken off.

Poor decisions, poor tactics. Weā€™re not very good, the fact that we kept it close is an indictment of Galway. Biggest one man band that weā€™ve had since 1996. Tipp Limerick final.

9 Likes

I donā€™t know how they can pick up the pieces in a week, they were as poor a side as Iā€™ve seen in Munster in a good few years.
Iā€™ll probably worry a bit in the hours before but I think Cork will go there and have it easy.

1 Like

True we gifted you about 10 handy scores today. Itā€™s also a credit though to the battling mentality instilled into all of Codys teams they are so hard to kill off, always have been

Kilkenny are living rent free in my head.

1 Like

Even when Clare were a good team Cork usually beat them handy enough so it would take some effort for them to win next week

I donā€™t think weā€™re bitter, Galway didnā€™t deserve to win the AI last year after the two draws. Thereā€™s a large cohort (not all) of the TFK Limerick supporters that are completely classless though. Iā€™m all for winding each other up in the run up to a match but this shit is very typical since ye won.

clutching badlyā€¦ Limerick posters very rarely post on the main forum about Limerick hurlingā€¦ if the very odd post that they do throw upsets you Galway lads, ye would seriously want to grow a pair. All our delusion is being kept in house.

Keep your delusions where they belong, by all means. Laughing at the Clare lads after beating them by 18 points is petty.

4 Likes

Ah ffsā€¦ a couple of mild comments ā€¦ they bate us 3 years straightā€¦ go way you fanny.

3 Likes

Just as an FYI. That post is on 7 likes now

Weā€™ve beaten Kilkenny for the past three championship outings and you donā€™t see us gloating.

Some achievement for you

2 Likes

Brilliant. Keep seething

Thatā€™s not true