All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Sure Galway were the best team in the country and Limerick dethroned them.

I suppose the ref was at fault, or the weather or the time the game was played or the train down or the players weren’t up for it or the subs had the runs or the blah fucking blah

We spanked ye for 60 mins lad, battered ye so badly we nearly fell asleep at the wheel.

The ‘why can’t you love me brigade’ in full flow now.

Again you are wishing something was true. Lyons should have played two minutes more extra time, that was his major fuck up, might have favoured kk, might have favoured us. Both kks sendings off were valid, as was hanburys, if a bit harsh. The sunday game highlighted hartes trip, but he got booked for it, as per the rule book, should he receive a year ban or something? Lyons performance yesterday was the best reffing in the championship so far. Unless you have a few clear examples of where he fucked up?

The whole structure is wrong apparently

Ah cmon in fairness you can’t say Cork got lazy. Limerick’s bench were far superior to what Cork had simple as. If Harnedy, Fitzgibbon and Kearney didn’t pick up knocks and injuries it could have been a different story but regardless Cork had nothing on the bench. Limerick deserved the victory against Kilkenny, they were the better side, and Galway’s performance in the final was the worst I’ve seen since Waterford in 08. Limerick did what they had to.

1 Like

The ref gave Casey three handy frees to get Limerick back into it. It was a disgrace. The midget fell Everytime he saw a red jersey beside him.

None, not one, as embarrassingly as 94 or as pathetically as 07 when kk, with noel hickey off after ten minutes, didn’t actually have to try. Lets not even talk about the tipp semi in 09…

This is just braindead mumbling. Try harder!

Explaining = losing
He did everything bar flash his maroon jersey underneath his refs one

Denial is a terrible thing.

Casey, Mulcahy and particularly Gillane love a fall for a soft free in alright.

Galway went unbeated for 8 games last year and were exhausted by the time the final came around. Again a run limerick will never match

I wouldn’t agree on Mulcahy and Gillane to be fair.

“Unbeated”:grin:

3 Likes

Ok, so youve no actual examples, you just FEEL it. Feelings matter.

A typo, thats the height of your response all night, all year really

I can picture you talking out the side of your thick mouth, you are fast becoming a caricature of yourself.

:pint:

2 Likes