All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

And yet you continue to see a need to reply? Rent free for 10 months and counting :smile:

1 Like

:grinning:
Iā€™m waiting for you lot to have a Brexit style vote in the next few years. Yeā€™ll want a round robin in Connacht and the winners to progress straight to the final .

Rent free? I just pointed out the obvious, that limericks all ireland was soft and heavily asterisked and instead of any poster proving me wrong, all the replies i get are ā€˜rent freeā€™ like that means something. If you canā€™t dismiss my argument, and a lad with your IQ definitely canā€™t, then just say so

Have ye decided the date ye are going ā€˜offlineā€™ this year mate?

6 Likes

We beat every county that mattered a jot something ye never have or will never manage to do and it drives you demented, your ā€œargumentā€ is that of a petulant child, amusing but mort for you.

Youā€™re right. It was soft. We only had to play the biggest bottlers in hurling history to win
Big asterisk there alright.
Owens even did his best to get ye back in it and ye still bottled it.

He went offline there a few minutes ago when i asked him to bck up his statement. I guess a childhood on welfare doesnā€™t build an ethos of personal responsibility

1 Like

Should there be an asterix beside 2017?

Galway beat Dublin, offaly, wexford, Tipp and Waterford.

Thatā€™s without a doubt the handiest all ireland ever won

1 Like

Sure ye canā€™t even win Munster :joy:

87 and 88 were softer in fairness

Not just that, ref got ye over the line against kk, that was widely accepted at the time, cork got lazy a blew a huge lead with minutes left, galway were wrecked and still owens black guarded jonny glynn, all of a sudden pretending owens helped galway based on nothing isnt the best argument im afraid

https://streamable.com/x3kyh

We donā€™t have to

The refs fault now :pint:

Tipp were the best team in the country, nd crucially galway won every game, ie a true all ireland. Limerick will never say the same.

2 Likes

Now? I identified the job he did for ye in august 2018 and have never backed from the truth. Now? God you are an idiot

Well Lyons did everything bar walk out on the pitch with ye yesterday .

Galway should have been beaten by ten points at some stage in 2017, theyā€™d be as good then.

How many finals have the Galway lads lost?? Jaysus, professional tog shitting there.