All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Can you explain why Galway who for decades had a free pass to a semi final have won less All Ireland’s than Limerick?

There a difference between envy and hate, you swan aytin square headed cunt.

We kept getting bayte.

3 Likes

4 games in Leinster. 2 games in Leinster final. All Ireland semi and all ireland final = 8

4 games in Munster, prelim qf, qf, semi final, final = 8

Because they had a free pass you dullard this has been established and proven by me on here before. Fuck knows you aren’t worth rehashing it for

Two all ireland semi finals for us bud, bit more to it intensity wise than a prelim quarter. Who was that against by the way

Why can’t we all be friends?

So one more game like I originally stated.

This is the worst one man riddling since poor Sonny Corleone got done at the toll booth.

1 Like

So with your free pass and the Munster and Leinster teams hacking away each other ye splineless cunts have not had the gumption to win two games a season to pick up more than ye’re six All Ireland’s. With useless fuckwits like you I can see how it is possible.

1 Like

Savage intensity from the NOGRA lads tonight.

And not 8 like you just stated? Who was the prelim q final against. I genuinely forgot that even existed, but it obviously matched playing clare in croker and thurles within a week

What’s the matter with you? Why are you fighting with the Limerick lads here?

It is like McInerney meeting Seamie Flanagan, mortifying.

I thought you had more about you Mike.

1 Like

You arent important enough to engage on this. Use the search function, i ladybirded on here before.

You’re practically one of us now. Don’t fight it.

3 Likes

There’s a never ending volly of excuses at the ready.

1 Like

You are getting destroyed here lad, go have a lie down for yourself.

Why won’t you tell me who the prelim quarter fi al was against?