All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

We’re the best of efriends.

It is cringeworthy the excuses.

You know what. You’re right. I apologise and will withdraw the post. It’s gone a bit nasty now

1 Like

It was against Carlow.

Sure ye had Offaly and Ger Cunningham’s Dublin in the round robin. Hardly needed to exert yerselves in those.

1 Like

I’d even lend you a book.

1 Like

Nothing will ever Trump 1994 lads. Nothing. A bunch of drunk Offaly lads picked ye’re pockets.

1 Like

Baha this is up there with rent free, not one poster yet has even debated never mind defeated my pointing out that limericks all ireland was soft, its quick retreats and harmless personal comments. Cromwell all over again.

1 Like

1981 was a good laugh as well.

1 Like

Did ye exert yerselves much against carlow and getting hockeyed by clare? We had two leinster finals and two all ireland semis. Ye had cork stepping off the gas

Oh dear Jesus, will you ever fuck off. A soft All Ireland??

As was 85

I can’t lose. I’ve had a great two years.

2 Likes

Thats just a statement, you haven’t made any points

1 Like

Leinster finals :speak_no_evil:

Intellectual power housing

You appear numerically challenged, that’s the second faux pax in a hour or so. Is it the different number of digits on each limb that’s confusing you?

Nah the roar controversey and getting the suits and songs ready in 13 was way funnier

So what points do you want. We beat Tipperary with ease. We drew in Cork with fourteen men. We beat Waterford who were poor. We lost to Clare when qualified. We beat Kilkenny, Cork and Galway. We should have beaten Kilkenny and Cork more comprehensively is Gillane had taken his chances. The key thing here is it was a batch of lads in their second year of senior hurling and they went and did this. Wake up to fuck lad and grow a pair balls to at least admit the good grace Limerick are a fine side.

2 Likes

Sure those two handy run outs were before two mighty encounters with Kilkenny and Cork. One going to extra time.

Make excuses all you want kid. Ye lost. It’d help you to accept the fact and move on. This bitterness you’re carrying around will eat at you

1 Like

Says who?